- Motherboard Failure
- Soundboard Failure
- Circuit System Failure
- 1 Replacement Battery
- Electric Components
What’s NOT Covered?
- Cosmetic Damage
- Water Damage Related Defects
- Go-Kart Wheels
All our powered ride-on vehicles are covered for:
- 1 Year – The Main Circuit Board and Soundboard
- 6 Months – The Battery and Electrical parts
This limited warranty covers:
- One (1) Rechargeable battery
- All electronic components
This limited warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Damage/ defects due to misuse and/or poor maintenance
- Physical/ Cosmetic / Superficial damage
- Water Damage
- Go-Kart Wheels
Technical Support, Repairs, Installations & Parts:
- Email the KidsV.I.P Service Department at email@example.com
- Visit the KidsV.I.P Service Centre at 250-01 Trower’s Rd. Woodbridge, On
- If the defective component is not covered by this warranty, the consumer must pay for all related expenses associated with parts sourced and services rendered to fix the product.
KIDS VIP DOES NOT accept ANY returns; If a product is damaged/ defective, the damaged/ defective part will be replaced/ repaired by the KIDS VIP Service Department.
Exchanges are accepted within seven (7) days under the following conditions:
- The product MUST be unused, unopened, and still in its original packaging.
Refunds are subject to the following deductions:
- 5% Vendor Processing Fee
The following service charges are not eligible for refund:
- Delivery Fees
- Assembly Fees
KidsV.I.P will NOT be held responsible for return shipping fees
Refunds are issued within 1-2 Business days
Missing or Damaged Parts
KidsV.I.P strives to provide each customer with a fully-functional, as-described product. However, because a product remains sealed in the manufacturer’s packaging until the customer receives it, KidsV.I.P personnel cannot account for broken or missing parts.
If you observe defects, damages, or missing parts from your order during the unboxing process, please inform us immediately via EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org
In such instances, KidsV.I.P provides:
- A replacement of the damaged/ missing part; I.e., replacement housing, accessories, components, etc.
- Step-by-Step instructional assistance on installing the replacement part
- Free shipping and/ or installation for the damaged/ missing part
A product with a missing or damaged part that affects the appearance of the product, but does not interfere with the function of the product is NOT eligible for return
- Orders that have already been shipped are not eligible for cancellation.
- Customers who wish to cancel a purchase made on pre-order are subject to a vendor processing fee of 5%.
Shipping & Delivery
- Free shipping is offered on all orders to residential addresses along standard courier delivery routes
- Remote locations MAY incur extra shipping costs of which KidsV.I.P absorbs CA $170; Customers are provided with a quote, and must provide approval for such orders prior to shipping
- Cut-off for Same-day delivery is 11:00 am (EDT). Such orders must be greater than or equal to $300 CAD.
- Same-day delivery is reserved for the GTA only – Please see (insert link for same day delivery page)
- All delivery methods excludes weekends and holidays
- All deliveries require a signature upon delivery
- If an item is denied and/or unable to be signed for, and must be returned to the warehouse, the customer will be charged for all related/ incurred shipping costs
- Standard delivery time is 5 to 10 business days, though this can vary depending on the 3rd party shipping provider.
- The Expedited Shipping option means that your order’s handling time is decreased, and your shipment will be given top priority above other orders received. This means that Ontario residents MAY receive their purchases within 3-5 business days if they select this option
Release Of Liability
The intended recipient of KidsV.I.P Electric Products assumes all risk of injury, and/or physical, electrical, and mechanical damage(s), to one’s self, home, life, and property that may occur during, and as a result of use of this product when not under the direct supervision of KidsV.I.P personnel.